Thursday, January 26, 2012

J.S day 3

Day 3 same thing in the early morning
DEVOTION 1st - [One in Christ]
Devotion sharing - skip..
Breakfast - skip...
1st section for day 3 is Spiritual Formation and Discipline :-
Nothing special lols xDD
2nd section :- Developing Prayer Life and Intercession:-
This section mean a lot to me !!!
I found out that we can pray in many way ~
Interesting !! For me now ~
I pray in the way of Mathematicals- Logical Intelligence & Bodily- Kinesthetic Intelligence

SKIP.......

PDP!!
Personal Development Plan~
Growth is an expectation!
Growth takes place in relationship with GOD and Others !
Growth takes place when we experience the reality of the gospel !
more......

Night section ~ MARTIN LUTHER MOVIE (part 1) ~
MARTIN LUTHER IS SO BRAVE TO MAKE A STAND FOR GOD
TO FIGHT AGAINST THE ROM~!

I learn many thing here till I can't even write all all of it here ~ =P
LASTLY THING THAT STRUCK ME IN DAY 3 IS :-
I HAD BEEN CHOOSEN TO SHARE MY TESTIMONY IN TUMC!!!!
AHHHHHHHHH~~AWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

No comments: