Thursday, January 26, 2012

Day 4 in J.S

WOW~
SAME thing in the EARLY MORNING AGAIN !
So I skip it~!

After BREAKFAST~
SECTION TIME-Meditation Nature [ WE are require to gather outside the canteen for ours section ! ]
AUSTIN is so CUTE~!
He ask us to take out our slipper and stand on the grass to feel the grass ~
He taught to feel the environment that created by GOD~!
Austin also ask us to grab something from the mother nature that we think GOD is speaking to us
I didn't really grab something =.=
I plank like MARTIN LUTHER and start praying to GOD
I'm asking GOD to speak to me but I didn't really heard GOD talking to me
Afterward he challenged us to close ours eyes and grab a stick
that we will be guide by ours MENTORS to walk around the garden !
This sound like a test to have faith in ours MENTORS
(Actually is FAITH in GOD)!


I still remember that I had open up my eyes once
I think my FAITH in GOD is not strong enough~!
Is SHARING time after all J.S students finish drinking a cup of water.
I want to share but I don't know why I didn't share ...
After the sharing part...AUSTIN Tell me that actually he want to ask me to share :-
How is the feeling of planking just now?

I told him it is just normal feeling, and I pray to GOD that he may guide me
to what he want to speak to me today.
But GOD didn't really speak to me
Then I share the dream I had before I awake from my dream just now in the early morning
 He tell me that it might be a vision from GOD,
So I cry out to GOD for he had spoken to me in the very beginning of the day

Meditation Scripture
From the BIBLE:- Matthew 14:22~23
what stood up for me in this BIBLE verses is "come", "Lord save me!" and
"You have so little faith! Why did you doubt?"

For the Reflection :-
What I know is I wrote this verses down Rom 12:2 and this few word :-
"Core values are often describes ethics, virtues, beliefs, guiding, principles, ideas and even a personal moral compass to which to live life"

2nd chapel night~!
Austin is the 1st person who going to share :-

Mark 5: 25~34                          H unger
Mark 6: 1~6                              F aith 
                                                 O bey


Chapel by Uncle Herbie
Matthew 14: 22~32

Don't miss understanding
Don't miss focus on GOD
Don't miss sign


Chapel by Uncle Alan
2 Samuel 9: 1 ~11
John 3: 17
1 Samuel 20: 13~15

This is what I remember so far for day 4 =P

No comments: