Thursday, January 26, 2012

2nd Day in J.S

Now 2nd day~
In the early morning I wake up in 6.30am
I have a bathe then I went to the huts to have my devotion with GOD~
1st day devotion-[Rooted in Christ]
Oh I forgot to introduce WHO is MY MENTOR !
He is a WORSHIP LEADER in his church~
                                                            His name is JEREMY CHEW

So we share what we taught in our devotion every morning~
The very very 1st section in J.S the topic is 
( Discovering The Love of GOD )
arww i almost forgot every thing lolsss
But the intersting part is the 2nd section topic is 
( Knowing GOD the Father )
I want to specially highlight this!
We always think how that Our Heavenly Father is just like our Earthly Father,
They have the same attitude to us and this is not the truth after Went through this section
OUR HEAVENLY FATHER IS TOTALLY DIFFERENCE, 
HE IS DOESN'T HAVE THE SAME ATTITUDE AS 
OUR EARTHLY FATHER!!
Uncle Herbie is the one who is giving this speech,
The most terrible thing that never happen had happen in J.S!  
HE ASKED US TO SEND A SMS TO MY DAD TO TELL HIM 
HOW I APPRECIATE MY DAD!
SIAO THIS THING NEVER HAPPEN IN MY LIFE !!!
Although it is very scary to see what my dad reaction, BUT i had done this because I really love my dad!
I love you dad =D

____________________AFTER LUNCH______________________

 This time is time for us to learn how to have a conversation with stranger
It is CONVERSATIONAL MINISTRY time
Uncle Herbie was the speaker again lols
But he taught me a lot
As you know I'm very bad in socialize, so this workshop help a lot for me
LISTEN: M eet
              A sk
                   P ursue

CONNECT:  I can relate to that
                           O ther can relate to that
                         G od can relate to that

THEM - 1.  I
                      2.  O thers
                    3.  G OD
HELP : T ransition
        E xplain
                             E ncourage a response
                 A ffirm dicision
                                   S trengthen the relationship

Ellie Drew this picture for me ~!
 I think this is a picture that keep remind me who am I ?

_____________________AFTER DINNER________________________

1st Chapel NIGHT
I forgot who share that night lols hahas
SORRY ~ =D

No comments: