Friday, January 27, 2012

6th day in J.S

1st thing every morning sure DEVOTION!
So I skip again xP

So this will be the 1st week we as J.S students going out to visit other churches  =)
We were separated into two team ~!
The 1st team that went to WMC is AUSTIN & Auntie Helen group
And the rest will be going to TUMC is Uncle Herbie,Jeremy & Auntie Choi Quin group

But 1st of all, all of us went to Beautiful Gate in Seremban by the time of  8:30 AM
We went there to have a clean up work for the disabilities people in Beautiful Gate.
We enjoy working together as a team =)
Khai Meng,Dwayne Tan, Jeremiah Tan and me started to create a rap for J.S lols
The rap that created by them while they are cleaning the fans xP


After cleaning up the fans we decided to mob the floor 
Too bad, someone pour too much soap into the water it became soap water
So we use the soap water to wash male's toilet at the ground floor
Crystal Cheok came to help to clean up the toilet xD
Slowly more and more people came to help lols!


When we done cleaning up, we went to to 3rd floor to buy some thing that had been make by them
I bought a key chain for my mom, her birthday is in the 4th of January 
I felt something wrong about it because normally we will celebrate together every year !!
I love my mom !!!   


We had ours lunch in Beautiful Gate way ~
The meal is so tasty ! I ate two bowls of rice =P
We left Beautiful Gate about 12~1pm to continue ours journey to WMC~!

We reach there at the time 2pm I think so~
We went to Terminal 1 shopping center 
All the boys go to the fourth floor because Jeremiah Tan is leading us to buy bubble tea =D
Before we bought ours bubble te  a and go back to the there at 4pm
All the guys bought a sunglasses from a shop lols and we took a photo !
Too bad after we took this photo we need to split to 2 team and for the team that going to TUMC 
We left by the time of 4.07pm to continue our journey to TMUC in Seremban 
We reach there by the time of 4.45pm? No idea totally forgotten !


OH MY GOODNESS?
Where are we going to sleep?
CHEH~! \(-_-''|)/
Guys were having a room that normally where MYF gather (2nd floor)<< Next to the main hall !
Ladies pula ? Their room is at 1st floor ~ WE HAD NOTHING TO DO FOR THE WHOLE SATURDAY EVENING!
Don't know who suggest that let's practice for MYF worship tomorrow
So we practice like mad !!! I had a slight soar throat that day!
If u ask me did you enjoy singing?
I will tell you that yes I love to sing~!
After practice worship song we decide to practice our presentation!
LOLS It is so weird !  =-=
I act as a bad guy at a street that rejected someone who asking
"can you teach me how to sing"
Before rejecting i require to say this :-
"yo,yo what sup, makan asap"
LOLSSSSSSS so WEIRD !
NVM!!

We had ours dinner together with the MYF youth !!!
Their hospitality is SO GOOD !
WE FELT WELCOMED BY THEM BECAUSE
THEY COME ALL THE WAY TO HAVE A DINNER WITH US!!

After dinner, oppppppps
I found out something really make me started to jump up & down !
I need to rewrite my testimony (-.-''|)\
Anyway I almost finish writing it,

Supper time!
CRYSTAL CHEOK TOOK AWAY MY TESTIMONYPAPAER TILL THE NEXT MORNING~
I didn't really know what to do so I pray to GOD only~!!!!

FINISHED OURS SUPPER, guys hehehes we told our fore time love story and experience ......
ALL of us share ~ Some of our is having bad time after the sharing
All the guys keep awake till 3.00am in the early morning~
I only slept about 2~3hour sad !!!

That is all for DAY 6 !!

No comments: