Thursday, January 26, 2012

The 5th day in J.S

Friday!
This is the day JEREMY CHEW wanted the most !!
Friday is the day that JEREMY CHEW on-leave !
So Jeremy group will combine with Uncle Herbie group~
What I think that is the most life giving that day is Uncle Herbie taught :-
For we had already forgiven when Jesus had been crucified on the cross
So don't ask for forgiveness,
Just thank GOD for forgiving ours sin
And repent from your sinful doings !

For the 1st section !
Jeremiah school had invited Uncle Alan to teach us about Core Values
Uncle Alan is the 1st speaker that come all the way form IPOH !
So Uncle Alan had given us a form to fill in :-
The Character Qualities of a Godly Leader
All J.S student had required to share 2 of their strongest & weakest qualities in the paper
For me 2 strongest out of 30 is Loyalty and Faithfulness
For my 2 weakest qualities is Humility and Consistency

2nd section :- Personal Mission Statement
My Personal Missions Statement is
To show Christ love
Jeremy asked to give more detail about this statement but till now I still don't know
How should I know that I has accomplish it ?
I still asking GOD !

Final section that Uncle Alan is leaving Golden Sand Baptism Resort after
He taught us about Personal Managment


In the 5th day is the most difficult for me because i was super tired to keep focus on Uncle Alan teaching
Because I slept very late at night in day 4 !

So this is my 5th day in J.S

No comments: